The Ecuadorian President, Rafael Correa, has received over eleven thousand gifts over the years. He has received presents such as handicrafts and floral arrangements. But he has also received very expensive gifts like pens, watches, and jewelry, like the one received from the king Salmán Bin Abdulaziz from Saudi Arabia in 2015.
These presents are being showcased in the Government Palace in Quito. There are 11 428 presents registered since 2010. The system maintains a record of the gifts, who provided them, where, and when.
The presents are also classified in 15 categories: medals, magazines, archeological, among others. 65% of the gifts are national, while the other 35% are international gifts (such as the one given by the Pope).(I)
Original source in Spanish: http://www.elcomercio.com/actualidad/obsequios-presidente-rafaelcorrea-carondelet-subasta.html