Jose Luis Perales

José Luis Perales will perform tomorrow in Quito

Spanish singer-songwriter Jose Luis Perales will offer a concert tomorrow in Quito, after three years off the stage. The romantic singer announced that 60% of the show is composed by his new repertoire and the remaining 40% of his classic songs such as “A ti mujer”, “Para una...

José Luis Perales back with 11 New Songs in his Calle Soledad Album

Jose Luis Perales, one of the most prolific Spanish composers of the past 40 years, will published on May 24 “Calle Soledad”, an album with eleven new topics in which the artist combined his  “most classic tunes, with string songs and poetic lyrics, “with...