YPF plans to appeal the court order of delivering information on the agreement with Chevron

The oil company YPF, controlled by the Argentine government, reported yesterday it plans to appeal the order issued by a judge of providing the information requested by opposition deputies on the agreement with Chevron to exploit Vaca Muerta. “YPF will appeal the decision...

YPF announces discovery of new oil and gas reserves in Argentina

Argentina’s oil company YPF announced this Saturday the discovery of new oil and gas fields in the province of Santa Cruz, located in Argentina´s Patagonia. The new reserves consist of potential daily production of 200,000 cubic meters of gas and 370 barrels of oil, YPF...
expropiacion_ypf_s

The Argentine Congress Passed a Law on YPF’s Expropriation

The Argentine Congress approved on Thursday the government bill to expropriate YPF, now 51% of Repsol’s expropriated shares shall be divided between the state and the oil provinces, who will assume the remaining 49%. The Chamber of Deputies approved the measure by 207 votes in...
ypf_s

Argentina’s Senate Approved the Expropriation of YPF project

The Argentine Senate approved on Thursday, by a large majority, the government’s project law supporting the expropriation of 51% of YPF’s shares to the Spanish oil company Repsol, reported EFE. The initiative, promoted by the government of Cristina Fernandez, was approved...
Margallo_Clinton_s

Spain and the U.S. Agree to Cooperate Against the YPF Expropriation

Spain and the U.S. agreed to collaborate internationally to defend the legality and try to convince the Argentine government to rectify the expropriation of oil company YPF. “We will explore all avenues where we can work together to restore international legality,”...