Posted On 10 Dec 2012
In an interview with Hoy Newspaper, the Att. Alvaro Noboa along with his binomial and wife, Dr. Annabella Azin, revealed the proposals that the Partido Renovador Institucional Accion Nacional (PRIAN) have made for voters:
- Prioritization of state investment in education, health, sanitation, mass transit and public safety.
- Modern equipment for 25 000 schools: modern classrooms, drinking water, toilets, kitchens, libraries, computer and Internet services.
- School feeding and prioritizing the teaching of English and the sciences.
- Credit for the development of the agricultural sector: infrastructure, technology, research and development in agriculture.
- Established universities as centers of research and development, and creation of research centers for agricultural development.
- Massive tranportation on a national and urban scale
- Productive rehabilitation centers.
- Approach to evaluations of all public employees under terms of efficiency and productivity worldwide.
- Evaluation of public companies based on their balance sheets, companies that does not generate profits will be declared unproductive.
- Fast paperwork for business creation.
- Hotel infrastructure and loans for such sector.
- Scholarships for the best students.
- The barracks agencies will become criminal investigation centers.
- Regulated time job.