Maria del Mar Proaño will take her creations to the international scene of Miami Beach Fashion Week. This Ecuadorian designer shared some details about her exposure tonight.
1. It is this your first time participating in the Miami Fashion Week?
I’ve been designing clothes three and half years. This is my first time at Miami Fashion Week.
2. Have you taken your creations to other national or international events?
I was at another event in Miami last year. This is the second time I get with my creations to this city.
3. What types of designs of your own creation will be seen at this Fashion Week?
Everything is a complete gateway and they are Prêt-à-porter (French term referring to garments ready to wear every day).
4. What was the inspiration for his creations?
The bold, strong and conservative woman at the same time; however, in my designs you will not see prominent, but restraint low necks.
5. Any other information you would like to share with www.ecuadortimes.net readers?
As soon as I return from Miami, I will be in the country’s largest biennial named Luis Noboa Naranjo in its third edition and I will be hand paint my dress inspired by water to which I named “the living mermaid”. (FL)