The Ecuadorian government’s Cabinet was again renewed and oxygenated. Currently there are 5 new public employees and another 10 were recycled.
Yesterday in Carondelet 15 new office authorities were possessioned in their post by President Rafael Correa while 10 of them were transferred from other ministries and public offices as part of a “rethink” before the start of the election year of 2012.
Among the new members of the cabinet are Mireya Cardenas, Secretary of the People, Peter Jaramillo, Housing Minister, Maria Soledad Barrera, president of the board of Banco del Estado (BEDE), Francis I, secretary of the Migrant, and Raul Patiño, Minister of Intelligence.
Among the representatives recycled:
1. Fander Falconi: National Secretary of SEMPLADES
2. Water Solís: National Secretary of Water Services SENAGUA
3. Rene Ramirez: Secretary of Higher Education, Science and Technology (SENESCYT)
4. Diego Borja: President of the Technical Commission of the New International Financial Architecture
5. Pedro Delgado: BCE President
6. Jeannette Sánchez: Coordinating Minister of Economic Policy
7. Betty Tola: Policy Coordinator Ministrer
8. Doris Soliz: Coordinating Minister for Social Development,
9. Santiago Leon: Coordinating Minister of Production.