Today the Governor of Guayas and his new cabinet were set into their post by President Rafael Correa at the Presidential Palace.
The new officers are:
- Coordinating Ministry of Social Development: Richard Espinosa Guzman
- Ministry of Human Resource Coordinator: Augusto Xavier Espinoza
- Ministry of Defence: Miguel Angel Aguirre Carvajal
- Ministry of Labor Relations: Francisco José Dávila Cows
- Ministry of Agriculture, Livestock, Aquaculture and Fisheries: Antonio Javier Ponce Cevallos
- Ministry of Economic Social: Josephine Soliz Doris Carrion
- Governor of Guayas: Viviana Patricia Bonilla Salcedo
Ecuadorian President Rafael Correa asked his ministers to rescue the value of politics as the way in which society can take conscious decisions.
He mentioned the need for agrarian revolution, in terms of quality and quantity that reflects in practice the change in power relations to development, trade networks, participation, agricultural services, fishing, and other factors.