Posted On 18 Oct 2012
- The registration period and qualification of candidates begin.
- Political groups must register their representative and the head of campaign.
- Last day to register candidates. Deadline closes at 18:00 that day.
- Selection of members of polling stations (JRV for its Spanish acronym).
- The members of the JRV will be notified and trained from 21 November to 16 February.
- The election campaign begins. It lasts 42 days.
- End of the election campaign.
- The electoral ban and alcohol prohibition begins.
- Ecuadorian elections