Forbes magazine did a top 10 list of celebrities who, even after their death, continue to generate millions of dollars.
According to the magazine, most of the assets of these personalities come from the auction of thier jewelry, clothing and artwork.
Top ten Forbes List:
1. Elizabeth Taylor – $210 million
2. Michael Jackson – $145 million
3. Elvis Presley – $55 million
4. Charles Schulz – $37 million
5. Bob Marley – $17 million
6. John Lennon – $12 million
7. Marilyn Monroe – $10 million
8. Albert Einstein – $10 million
9. Theodor Geisel – $9 million
10. Steve McQueen – $8 million
While, the list of the richest alive celebrities in the world is led by the founder of Facebook, Mark Zucherberg, with a fortune of $ 17,500 million, ahead of Oprah Winfrey, Donald Trump and Mikhail Prokhorov. Besides Writer J.K. Rowling, filmmaker Steven Spielberg, New York mayor Michael Bloomberg, fashion designer Ralph Lauren and British tycoon Richard Branson.