Spanish singer-songwriter Jose Luis Perales will offer a concert tomorrow in Quito, after three years off the stage.
The romantic singer announced that 60% of the show is composed by his new repertoire and the remaining 40% of his classic songs such as “A ti mujer”, “Para una despedida”, “Que canten los niños”, “Amarte así”, “¿Y cómo es él?”, among others.
Perales’ visit to Ecuador is part of his tour; he is also performing in Chile, Argentina, Uruguay, Peru, United States, Guatemala, Panama, Costa Rica and Colombia.
VIP: $ 160.
Stalls: $ 130
Low Luneta: $ 100
High Luneta: $ 80
High MV Luneta: $ 73