off

Railways lost 25 million, but leaves other benefits

Ecuadornews: FERROCARRILInfogram 48% of the revenues of the public company Ferrocarriles del Ecuador came from the State in 2017 (USD 24 million). The remaining 52% came from the sale of Tren Ecuador product tickets, but that is not enough to cover current expenses, acknowledges...
Posted On 28 Sep 2018
, By
off

Ministry of Justice says Sofía Espín and Yadira Cadena were not on the visiting list and went to jail

Ecuadornews: The subrogante minister of Justice, Liliana Guzmán, assured that the correísta Assemblywoman Sofía Espín and the lawyer Yadira Cadena, of the team that defends Rafael Correa, did not appear in the registration logbook and that on Monday, September 24, they entered...
Posted On 28 Sep 2018
, By
off

The uncontrolled seized assets turn on alarms

Ecuadornews: The seizure of assets to the closed bank has irregularities since its conception. The Comptroller General of the State says so and its list of reports on the transfer of assets of the bankers to the State. The errors subsist and generate claims, for example, of the...
Posted On 28 Sep 2018
, By
off

The white mark is going to cheetah

Ecuadornews: The growth of the number of products with own brands is going at full speed in the country and in the region. Hence, it can be said that it is going to a cheetah, a cat capable of traveling at 115 kilometers per hour. In Ecuador two chains in recent years have...
Posted On 28 Sep 2018
, By
off

The Comptroller’s Office will accelerate the control of judicial works

Ecuadornews: The Office of the Comptroller General of the State is the entity that must analyze 87 contracts for the construction of works and 71 for auditing. These were signed by the Council of the Judiciary (CJ) in the periods 2011-2013 and 2013-2018, for an amount of USD...
Posted On 28 Sep 2018
, By
off

Guayaquil is the showcase of tourism throughout Ecuador

Ecuadornews: A medium-sized land turtle and a stuffed sea lion set the municipal stand for San Cristobal Island, located in the Galapagos. In the background, images of the site projected on a screen showed the variety of the fauna of the Insular region. Santa Cruz, another site...
Posted On 28 Sep 2018
, By
off

Credit placement grew 14.6% year-on-year

Ecuadornews: The banks talk about the recovery of the supply and demand of loans, however they hope that the liquidity in the country increases so that the rhythm continues. Despite the growth of applications and deliveries of credits in the country, deposits have not kept pace,...
Posted On 28 Sep 2018
, By
off

Balda case: there was espionage

Ecuadornews: Turn of the defense in the preparatory hearing of the trial for the Balda case. Caupolicán Ochoa, Rafael Correa’s lawyer, went on for more than three hours in his effort to discredit the conviction elements of the Prosecutor’s Office, lost his voice,...
Posted On 28 Sep 2018
, By
off

Correa Defense seeks to dismantle 28 clues that involve him in kidnapping

Ecuadornews: The defense of the ex-president of Ecuador Rafael Correa revealed today in a recess of the trial preparatory hearing, which takes place in the National Court of Justice of Quito, which focuses on dismantling 28 indications that indicate him as involved in the plot of...
Posted On 28 Sep 2018
, By
off

Embezzlement, next accusation against Rafael Correa

Ecuadornews: Knowing that the process of illegal association and plagiarism (kidnapping) of the political activist Fernando Balda, to move to the trial stage, could stop, because it cannot be prosecuted in absentia like former President Rafael Correa, who is in Belgium; and...
Posted On 28 Sep 2018
, By
12