According to the official site of the National Electoral Council (CNE for its Spanish acronym), until today, at 08:00 in the morning, 91.25% of ballots have been processed (36,913 of 40,451) for the dignities of President and Vice President.
Also the counting of votes to determine the national assembly members reached 87.83% (35,528 of 40,451) and provincial assembly members, 89.32% (36,130 of 40,451).
There are doubts among those who will occupy the remaining seats as national assembly members, which are been disputed between:
- Carlos Vera (PSC): 613,016 (9.39% of his list)
- Sylka Sanchez (PRIAN): 251,342 (10.95% of her list)
- Ramiro Aguilar (SUM): 244,478 (9.63% of his list)
And for provincial assembly members the dispute is among:
- Susana Gonzalez (PSC): 83,411 votes (21.48% of her list)
- Adriana De La Cruz (PAIS): 187,997 votes (19.45% of her list)