Bananas are a tasty food that we can easily buy in stores or supermarkets, they have a low cost and a great contribution of nutrients and benefits for the body.
They have minerals such as magnesium, potassium, folic acid and astringent substances, the banana also offers a high contribution of fiber, of the fruit-oligosaccharide type.
These can be consumed directly or in different preparations, everything will depend on the taste of whoever consumes it. Although you can eat at any time of the day, other benefits are obtained if you do it on an empty stomach, as noted by a publication on the TN website .
Benefits of consuming fasting bananas
• Provides an energy boost to the body, allowing it to be vital from the start of the day.
• Improves the digestive system avoiding constipation problems.
• Strengthens the immune system thanks to its content of vitamins A and C.
• Contains tryptophan, one of the essential amino acids for the balance of serotonin, which relieves stress, anxiety, nervousness and insomnia. It also acts as a natural antacid .
• When eaten on an empty stomach, it quickly passes to the stomach and small intestine, facilitating the absorption of its nutrients.
• Provides potassium, essential for our body, responsible for muscle contraction and body water, counteracts sodium, reduces fluid retention and balances blood sugar levels.
• It has a great nutritional value and low caloric value, it only provides 90 calories per 100 grams, with 0% fat. (I)