It was a good year for the stock market and also for some of its listed companies, especially private banks, which accelerated the value of their shares.
Data delivered Diario EXPRESO by the Quito Stock Exchange ( BVQ ) reveal that last year $ 11,796.76 million were negotiated, that is, 57.81% growth in relation to 2018.
The reductions in the price of the shares of Holcim (San Carlos), San Carlos (sugar mill) and Hotel Colón contradict the good performance of the Bolivarian, Guayaquil and Pichincha banks. While the amounts in obligations, commercial paper, securitizations and commercial invoices have given a good margin to fixed income investors.
The bank will continue to be active, which indicates that by 2020 the value of its shares will not fall. The executive president of Guayaquil, Angelo Caputi, said they end 2019 with a profit of 80 million dollars and 70% will be recapitalized to keep up the pace in the current year.
The Bolivarian has taken an important step these first days of January. The Superintendence of Companies authorized the public offer of the fifth issuance of long-term obligations convertible into shares . The amount: 20 million dollars.
Here are the most prominent banks of 2019:
- Bolivarian It closes 2019 with benefits of 44.6 million dollars. This is equivalent to 17.71 cents per share, according to the Ecuadorian Investor account on Twitter and which coincides with the results of the Stock Exchange and the Superintendency of Banks.
- Produbanco It has benefits of $ 61.1 million, equivalent to 17.9 cents per share.
- Guayaquil Bank. Profits for 80.7 million dollars, or $ 0.20 per share.
- Pichincha In 2019, he earned $ 130.7 million, that is, $ 16.27 per share. At $ 87.99 which is the price, a return via dividend of 18.49%.
Do you want to invest in the stock market? This is how it is done.
- Go to a house of securities, there they advise you on the terms and returns according to the amount of investment. There are no minimum amounts to invest in the Stock market.
- Once an agreement has been reached on the amount, terms and type of paper (shares, commercial paper, obligations, commercial invoices, promissory notes, guarantees, etc.), you must deposit the money to the securities house.
- This makes a transactional order in the system of the stock exchanges of Quito and Guayaquil.
- The acquired papers are registered in a digital account.
- Once the deadline has elapsed, the capital and interest money will be deposited in the investor’s account according to the agreed times.